Bleepa is an application whose task is to improve communication between medical personnel while ensuring the safety of medical data of patients, especially: medical imaging data. The app had its premiere on September 4 at the NHS England Health and Care Innovation Expo in Manchester.
Features of the application
- The application allows real-time sharing of DICOM files. Doctors can use it to mark areas that they think require special attention and comment on specific areas of the image.
- Medical communication: it allows medical staff to communicate with each other.
- Bleepa is also a DICOM file viewer – it is not just a messenger, it combines advanced radiological functionalities.
Importantly, the application is being developed in accordance with ISO 13485, which will make it easier for the client to obtain certification afterwards.
Benefits of cooperation for the customer
- Partnership – we have jointly defined the critical values of the application and the plan to deliver them. We were responsible for project management.
- Timeliness – despite the short application development time, the project was completed on time. It was possible thanks to the adopted methodology of work and scaling the size of the team.
- The applied technological solutions allowed for the adaptation of previous prototypes of the solution and partial use of existing code fragments.
As part of a complementary service, the client uses additional competences:
- Business analytics.
- User Experience – the UX project was developed by a professional team of analysts and graphic designers.
- Security – security issues were taken care of by a dedicated team of IT security consultants and engineers.
Dr Tom Oakley, CEO:
Bleepa is a very technical product that’s simple utility belies its complexity. The team at Future Processing worked collaboratively with us to deliver an incredibly demanding brief in a short period of time. It was a pleasure working with them and we look forward to continuing our collaboration as we further develop the product.
- Project Type:Outsourcing