The controller of your personal data and the operator of https://futurehealthcare.software/ website is Future Processing Spółka Akcyjna with its registered office in Gliwice, ul. Bojkowska 37A, 44-100 Gliwice, entered in the register of entrepreneurs kept by the District Court in Gliwice, 10th Economic Division of the National Court Register, under KRS number: 0000817352, NIP (tax ID): 634-25-32-128,
DATA PROTECTION OFFICER
You can contact our Data Protection Inspector, Mateusz Knyć, by sending an e-mail
DATA PROCESSING PURPOSES AND GROUNDS
We process your personal data in order to process your enquiry and further communication.
Legal basis: Article 6(1)(a) of the GDPR.
PERSONAL DATA RECIPIENTS
We may disclose your personal data to entities that perform services on our behalf and for us (incl. entities operating www.futurehealthcare.software, processing the contact form, providing e-mail, hosting services, technical support, consulting services or audit services).
DATA PROCESSING PERIOD
We will process your personal data until you revoke your consent for us to contact you.
We may ask you from time to time whether you still want to be contacted by us and whether your consent is still valid.
As we process your personal data, you may do the following anytime:
- demand access to your data and correct them,
- revoke your consent for the processing of personal data by sending an e-mail
to:[email protected] or [email protected], and therefore demand us to delete your data,
- object to our processing of your personal data for reasons related to your specific situation, which makes you object to our processing of your data in relation to our justified interest,
- object to our processing of your personal data for direct marketing purposes,
- get a copy of the personal data you provided to us when consenting to their processing or concluding an agreement. You will receive the data in a structured commonly used machine-readable format, and you can send them to another controller (right to transfer data),
- file a complaint to a competent supervisory authority if you think that our processing of your personal data is in violation of the relevant provisions of the law.
NECESSITY TO PROVIDE DATA
The provision of your personal data is voluntary but necessary for us to be able to contact you.
We will not use your personal data for automated decision-making, including profiling.